Synchronize multiple stores on different installations of Magento. This extension was designed mainly for companies managing white label or private label websites. It allows you to synchronize orders, product information and prices, and stock. It also has the ability to add a mark-up percentage to different attribute sets.
We made some great changes to the way the extension interacts with Magentos API. API V1 compatability was improved and processes were rewritten to be more efficient. The overall result is quicker interaction and improved speeds. Also you an now update using store code via cron job.
Syncing speed has been increased. New configuration settings for cron jobs including the ability to sync orders automatically or via cron job.
- Automatically download new products from base site to private label site
- Automatically update private label site stock quantities based on base site
- Automatically update base site stock quantities based on private label site orders (auto subtracts)
- Automatically push orders from private label site to base site (under customer name or private label name)
- Customize price mark-up per attribute set per private label site
- Cancelling order on private label site cancels on base site
- *NEW* - Update by store code via cron job
- *NEW* - Sync the orders in real-time or by using a Cron Job
- *NEW* - Configurable via Settings Section
- *NEW* - Speed optimization
- *NEW* - Select which products to apply markup
How To Use
Visit our blog to see How To Use the Private Label Site Sync Premium Magento extension